There are many 3D games available for Android and iOS users. There are many 3D racing games as well which has their own unique features and differentiates themselves from others. Dr. Driving is one such type. It is one of the most popular and interesting 3D racing game of all time.
However, it is limited to Android and many users will be begging the developers to bring the game to PC as well, but they never took that into account. We surely believe that the Dr. Driving is one of the most addictive game and you just can’t enjoy the game on a tiny screen. So, here is our guide to installing the Xposed Installer Dr. Driving for PC:
Features offered by Dr. Driving:
Dr. Driving is not like the other racing games available in the Google Play Store. The main motto in this game is to travel from one point to other evading the traffic and major curves which are integrated into the particular racing track. Here are some of the features offered by Dr. Driving which justifies the fact of how it became a popular 3D racing game.
- You can roam through several roads in the city with a free ride and must be extra careful while riding the car.
- The application is very small in size, thus it remains as the best low sized racing application of all time.
- You can play through different modes such as Online match, challenge a friend, and Play via the channels you joined.
- Furthermore, you can set the Driver level which is actually the difficulty level of the game.
- Each user can tune their car for perfect gameplay and there are a numerous number of cars to choose from.
- The game also has in-app purchase support which lets users purchase coins which are further required to purchase the cars and upgrade your present car.
- You can also import your files on hotmail.de and hotmail.co.uk.
These are some of the features offered by Dr. Driving and it is worth mentioning that the interface is smooth and clean. The only trouble while using the application is it is loaded with a lot of ads, which is a bit of troublesome at times.
Procedure to install Dr. Driving for PC:
To run any Android-based game on a PC running Windows 10, Win 8.1/Win 8, and Win7, you need to install an emulator. You can choose between a wide range of emulators such as Bluestacks, YouWave, Andy, etc. Let’s begin the procedure to install Dr. Driving for PC:
- As said earlier, download the Mini Militia Mod. We recommend you to use the Bluestacks as it is user-friendly and reliable.
- After downloading the emulator, you need to add your Google account in the emulator and wait for the www.hotmail.com to sync the data.
- The setup completes depending on your internet connection. One after completing the setup, head over to Google Play Store or the popular alternative tutu helper and search for Dr. Driving and it is absolutely free to download.
- You can also download the apk from mirror hosting sites such as and manually install the app. Just download the apk and double click on the downloaded file which commences the installation on your PC.
This is the installation procedure of Dr. Driving for PC. If you face any issues while the procedure let us know in comments, we are happy to help you.